During its daily operation, the company KTIMA MICHALAKI SA collects, processes and stores various information (data) for customers and partners.
The Company shall ensure the protection of such information from loss, destruction and processing, while taking the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent access to such data by unauthorized personnel or their disclosure and shall apply appropriate control procedures. The data is kept secure and is used only for the purposes of processing defined in this policy.
The company also complies with the applicable laws, regulations and contractual provisions concerning the collection, storage, recovery and destruction of such data, with the requirements of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the Protection of Personal data.
The KTIMA MICHALAKI SA has adopted the following basic principles regarding the maintenance and protection of the data it collects and processes:
- The data shall be kept in accordance with applicable legal, regulatory and contractual requirements relating to its operating framework
- The data shall be kept only for the required time
- The data shall be kept only as provided for in the legislative and regulatory framework
- Data are kept for a specific purpose
- The confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data are defined according to their security classification.
- The data must be recoverable and in agreement with the business policy throughout their lifetime
- Personal data shall be subject to special storage while protection technics shall be implemented in order to prevent the identification of persons as far as possible
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The company collects data in order to be able to carry out its dietary and pharmaceutical (regarding clinical nutrition) consulting services to people requesting its services.
The KTIMA MICHALAKI SA collects only as much data as necessary to accomplish the above purpose of processing and specifically:
- Contact details (Name, telephone, email)
DATA RETENTION TIME
The collected data shall be stored only for as long as it is necessary in order to serve the purposes for which we collect them and for the duration of our cooperation or as long as the relevant legislation obliges us to keep them. We store the collected data for one additional year (counting from the time of the last log-in) in order to satisfy customer needs.
DATA TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data is likely to be transferred to third parties (eg. app developers) in case this is required in order to complete the purpose of processing them or if we are obliged to do so by law or by a judicial authority/decision.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
Provided that there are no legislative or regulatory obligation or a court decision, committing us to act differently, you have the right to:
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your data, where this processing is based on the consent you have given us
- Request access to a copy of your data that we collect and process.
- Request that we correct any information that is incorrect or inaccurate or has changed since we collected it
- Request deletion of your data
- Object the processing of your data
- Request a restriction of processing
- Request that we transfer or transmit your data to a third party that you will indicate to us
- Opposition to automated decision-making and automated profiling.
Exercising of your above rights or for any other information regarding the protection of your data you can contact us at email@example.com.
In case you exercise any of your above rights we will take every possible measure to satisfy it within a reasonable period of time and not later than 30 days or 90 days in case of complexity of your request. We will inform you in writing of the reasons for delaying your request or for the reasons of our inability to satisfy your request.
In addition, if you think that your rights are being violated, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority
Address: 1-3 Kifisias, P.C. 115 23 Athens
Call Center: 210-6475600